Candy Crush Saga Level 5347 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5347 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. I will post videos and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
The fish will clear the tricky jellies in this level, so use combos to hit as many of the fishing floats as you can.

Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

14 comments:

Pookie8907 said...

No comments again? The fish only work if you have alot more moves.

J.J. said...

Posting for luck yet again. Impossible level not enough moves

MAIZEE said...

Missing cookie. Posting for luck!

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Lene said...

Posting for luck!

G said...

Not enough moves! Not enough fish! Ugh!

KC said...

I needed 6 hamers to smash the last 5 gellies left! 4 at the sides and 2 for the last last licorice at my last move. Stupid level. Also started with a cb- and fishbooster: the fish mean nothing for me just explodethe clock in the middle asap.Greet of Holland, Kees.

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Lalit said...

PFL

TRE said...

Help lucky board needed

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Anônimo said...

Movimentos reduzidos e dificuldade aumentada. Apenas os favoritos do CC como Cookie, Johnny Crush e Kazuohk conseguem fazer tantos boosters, os demais jogadores apenas perdem tempo com este jogo ridículo. Meu conselho para este nível é não usar e não comprar reforços é isto que eles querem que você faça, melhor opção é deletar o CC.

Babci said...

Help

Unknown said...

Posting for luck please