Candy Crush Saga Level 5358 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5358 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Video by Kazuohk
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

9 comments:

Jonah said...

Posting for luck

Lalit said...

Posting for luck.

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Kim said...

Kom op cc. Willen jullie graag spelers verliezen. 2 levels verder en weer een onmogelijk level.

Anônimo said...

Movimentos reduzidos e dificuldade aumentada isto é justo? Outro nível impossível. Melhor opção é deletar o CC.

Unknown said...

Posting for luck please

Ggs said...

19 moves and 87 jellies, please @King be fair to all players!!!! Posting for luck.

Shirley Ragland said...

Not near enough moves, and video shows lots of color bombs, which I'm not getting 🤔 Help Please!! Thank you!

bonita said...

Total BS by CC King to slash the moves from 25 to 19---not nearly enough UNLESS fortunate to get the board Cookie got. Been playing all day-------can't make any special candies let alone all those color bombs.
Play fair GREEDY pig King--not fair forcing players to buy moves. I am done wasting money on moves & boosters----------lost interest in playing RIGGED GAMES. KING CHEATS & I am too old for being screwed.
mIRACLE BOARD