Candy Crush Saga Level 5390 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5390 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tip: Colourbomb combos are the only way to complete this level.
Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel


If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

14 comments:

KK said...

I installed Win 10 Candy Crush App which has space dash

I have completed up to level 5435

until next Wednesday

KK
13 September 2019 at 22:18

Luís Bernardo said...

Congratulations King for the very creative episode. Just a remark: some levels are actually tough and they are not classified accordingly.
Good luck everyone

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Yep, agreed, just got through, timed boosters and "videos" were very helpful.
KK, congrats, your'e on a roll! Good luck to all...

Tou52 said...

Struggling still after two days on this level that should not be so hard to finish :(
Posting for luck

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Tammy Caison said...

Pfl

Lalit said...

Posting for luck.

Sue said...

Looking for help, but I guess its all about luck. Pushing forward, and posting for luck. 🍀🍀🍀🍀

Anônimo said...

Outro nível de porco. A cada nível os desenvolvedores do CC se superam em imbecilidade. Meu conselho para este nível é não usar e não comprar reforços, é isto que eles querem que você faça melhor opção é deletar o CC.

Icooper said...

Lbp.

Ggs said...

26 moves, 136 jellies and 16 yellow candies, posting for luck.

Shirley Ragland said...

Another one to make me pull, what little hair, I have out!! Please help! Thank You!

Irena said...

Posting for luck

Collenfan said...

Posting for luck again for this difficult level.Need a few more moves to complete this one.