Candy Crush Saga Level 5403 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5403 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tip: You need to get candies into the middle part of the board to clear the jellies.
Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel


If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

8 comments:

TNC said...

Make moves in the top row when possible as sometimes stripes will fall which helps to get candies into the center. Barb

Teeay said...

30 moves?!! I get 8!

Too much crushing! said...

I get 8 too. Crazy and impossible. Time to find a new game.

Unknown said...

I went back to this level to collect some fish and now 8 moves? From 30!
Wow King..this is a new low. no way now to pass this level without extra moves and spending mone . How greedy can King be? I am definitely done with everything they've taken away from players and the absolute greed of all King game .

JanG said...

I started with a stripe/ wrap. Combined a fish with a stripe, then a fish with a wrap. Completed with moves to spare.

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

Greedy bastards

Unknown said...

I did it in 5 moves, I used my free freckle, stripe/wrap and fish and it set up on page to allow it to finish it. I felt the same as you all do as 8 moves ,,,definite ouch. After getting so far with the game too. I took photo but can’t post on here.

Lalit said...

Post for luck🙏.