Candy Crush Saga Level 5417 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5417 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

9 comments:

Jeannies said...

So surprised there's no comments? I'm really struggling with this level. Not enough moves once I manage to destroy the cakes and rarely able to destroy the 2 spawners 😥

Isa D said...

I'm just like you Jeannines. And in addition to not having comments, the excuse of the 45 levels per week is absurd at this point. Advice could be progressed, but they don't. This blog is becoming obsolete.

Tina said...

posting for luck

Janet said...

I’m surprised by no comments. This level went from 32 moves to 25. Not enough to destroy the cakes much less the spawners too. Guess I’ll be here a while. PFL.

Shirley Ragland said...

Stupid cakes ruin this game! Hate them! Please Help! Thank You!

Shirley Ragland said...

Too hard!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Lili10 said...

Quant on voit la vidéo de Johnny c'est facile mais pas pour moi 😂 posté pour la chance Merci

Marwanjo said...

An endless boring level from CC, as usual. Seems cc is focus on players who buy. Unfortunately what ever you buy won’t help at all. The game CC is still boring, to boring compare other games. That’s why CC lose a lot of players.