Candy Crush Saga Level 5435 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5435 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tip: Work on growing the popcorns and everything else will follow.
Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

11 comments:

msnega said...

Just ignore me, I'm posting for luck on 5438. See you later.

Vaijayantii said...

Hey... finished till 5435.waiting for next levels to open

Pascorp said...

Finished.. until next Wednesday 😉

Kaz167 said...

😄

LuĂ­s Bernardo said...

Tough episode. I am very glad to get rid of it ! Good luck everyone 🍀

KK said...

I played Candy Crush in Win 10 App which has build-a-bot
which make the game more easy.

I have completed up to level 5480

until next Wednesday

KK

Roger75 said...

HAHA! Good try King, setting many episodes to do this week... but I will never spend my money buying your boosters!

SG said...

4 episode ... finally completed

Sunny in Buffalo said...

All done thru #5435 as well, timed boosters were a big help, good luck to all, til next Wednesday...

Unknown said...

Done, the usual handful of stubborn boards but didn’t have to use many boosters

AnĂŽnimo said...

Movimentos reduzidos e dificuldade aumentada isto Ă© justo?? A cada nĂ­vel os desenvolvedores do CC se superam em imbecilidade. Meu conselho para este nĂ­vel Ă© nĂŁo usar e nĂŁo comprar reforços, Ă© isto que eles querem que vocĂȘ faça, melhor opção Ă© deletar o CC. Adeus sorte para quem fica.