Candy Crush Saga Level 5477 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5477 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
 Tip: Look out for the yellow stripes to unlock in the bottom right corner.
This is not a hard level so you should be able to clear it in the moves available.

Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel


If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

10 comments:

lmhutter said...

Just passed this level. After viewing the video I worked straight down the middle to open up the board and create ColorBombs. I lucked into a double CB combo which made all the difference.

Unknown said...

This level appears to have changed, the bottom right corner yellow striped candy remains locked after gathering all the keys. It now appears impossible to complete the level.

smiller2000 said...

There are not enough keys to unlock the yellow stripes at the bottom. Even after all keys are unlocked, the yellow candy is still locked. This level is now impossible to pass without boosters. My only hope is getting a lollipop hammer to clear it.

MacZZ said...

Así es, no se puede despejar la parte inferior derecha. No tengo martillo para intentar romper la llave amarilla y tampoco 2 bombas juntas para intentar quitar las capas a la amarilla rallada. Cómo se supera entonces?
Publico para tabla de la suerte.

MacZZ said...

Ya han arreglado el problema y, cuando eliminas la última llave, se puede quitar la amarilla si combinas las dos ralladas.
Pero sigo sin poder pasar pantalla. Me aburre.

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Anônimo said...

Movimentos reduzidos e dificuldade aumentada, isto é justo? Meu conselho para este nível é não usar e não comprar reforços, é isto que eles querem que você faça, melhor opção é deletar o CC. Apenas o Cookie consegue fazer inúmeros CB, isto é uma farsa.

Shirley Ragland said...

Cookie says not hard, I lost all my boosters playing this! Please help, as I don't quite know how to play this yet! Thank You!

Shirley Ragland said...

I still don't understand this! Should I try and get the keys or jellies? My two yellow stripes won't get rid of the yellow key! Oh Gawd, Help!

Unknown said...

You need to make 3 matches before you hit the yellow stripes