Candy Crush Saga Level 5481 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5481 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tip: Colourbombs are easy to make so use them to switch with stripes or wraps to clear the blockers and waffles.
Video by Kazuohk


Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

12 comments:

Paulapops said...

Can't believe no comment. Been here 2 days nowhere near

Candy crusher said...

Impossible!!! No way of getting the edges!!!!

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

TRE said...

Lucky board needed

Anônimo said...

A cada nível os desenvolvedores do CC se superam em imbecilidade. Outro nível nojento e impossível. Meu conselho para este nível é não usar e não comprar reforços é isto que eles querem que você faça, melhor opção é deletar o CC. Sorte para quem fica.

Anônimo said...

Movimentos reduzidos e dificuldade aumentada, isto é justo??? Quero fazer um desafio para os protegidos do CC como Cookie, Johnny Crush e Kazuohk para fazerem um vídeo com os movimentos agora disponíveis, não farão porque é impossível. Este jogo está decadente e acabado. Existem jogos melhores e inteligentes.

Anônimo said...

Eu também não tenho 30 movimentos, e não é possível fazer tantos CBs como nos vídeos. Isto comprova que este jogo é uma farsa, o único interesse é vender reforços. Estou saindo fora desta fraude. Sorte para quem fica.

Shirley Ragland said...

Tips say that color bombs are needed and easy to make! Hah, not for me! Please help! Thank You!

bonita said...

posting for a super lucky board after all the stinking lousy boards I played already. Games are hard enough without always reducing the moves & upping the targets-------not FAIR. Very much smells of rigging the games to force players to buy extra moves & boosters------sucks CC KING
Thanks Cookie

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Renee V. said...

I’ve been on this level for over a week! Posting for a lucky board. I need it for my sanity!

Renee V. said...

Thank you! Asking for a lucky board helped. I *finally* passed this level!