Candy Crush Saga Level 5485 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5485 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tip: Destroy the spawners using wraps and combos, then use the combos to grow the popcorns. The colourbombs from the popcorns will drop through into the right side of the board where you should be able to switch them together.

Video by Kazuohk


Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

35 comments:

Raangle5 said...

Posting for luck 🍀

Patty123 said...

Also posting for luck. The licorice is getting in the way....

Patty123 said...

And it worked... luck and a couple of hand switches!

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Unknown said...

Horrible level. Pfl...

The Savage Traveler said...

PFL. And now I'm craving some licorice.

heatherriddle said...

Pfl

Trina said...

Need help with this level I'm finding collecting the spawners isn't that bad but the liquorice is getting in the way plus the fish are hitting any stripes and wrapped candies I manage to make which is reall difficult to collect popcorn hoping for a lucky board soon

Anonymous said...

So many hard levels...one after another...I’m waiting again for a very lucky board :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(:-(:-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

JB said...

Nowhere close with the popcorn. Posting for 3

Ian said...

Another impossible level!!! Fed up now it’s one after the other! No fun, time to quit!!!!

Ian said...

And the bloody fish dont target the popcorn so a waste of time!!!!!

Ian said...

Still here ffs!!! I’m off !!!!!!!!!!

Annu said...

Impossible!! Posting for luck please!!!!��

Tom said...

Seriously. Posting for a lucky board please

Kiki1166 said...

Posting for lucky board!

Neen Katzman said...

Posting for luck!!!

Neen Katzman said...

Impossible!!

Neen Katzman said...

I never get 2 bombs together!

Ad said...

Added a tickbooster and passed first time with that

Broomie said...

Used checkmark booster also but the damn fish kept detonating my colorbombs before i could switch them together

Tammy Caison said...

Pfl

Tammy Caison said...

Check booster gave me a popcorn in the licorice column which stopped the licorice from dropping allowing me to pass

Staystrong said...

Posting for luck! Impossible level!

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Ness said...

Horrible level! Pfl

Anna said...

Posting for the lucky board, please.

Unknown said...

los peces apuntan a los rayados. No se puede.-Chau

MissyM said...

the fish are really annoying. they eat things on the right side of the board rather than going to the left side and biting popcorn. Grrrrr

Unknown said...

Oh ffs. These levels are getting a bit more frustrating one after the other. Locky board needed. Those fish are so effing annoying.

annoymous said...

posting for luck

Unknown said...

I’m so aggravated that I can’t pass this level! Posting for luck

Unknown said...

If you have a check (tic) booster, this is the time to use it.

Claire said...

Definitely use your check booster. Cleared on first try.

Unknown said...

Level 5485-I don't have popcorn, but color bombs on the left. There's only 5 color bombs, but it shows there should be 6, to get rid of. Twice, I cleared everything but it showed I had 1 color bomb left. There was no 6th color bomb on the screen??????????????