Candy Crush Saga Level 5492 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5492 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

13 comments:

Me said...

Well.... my keys on the end are yellow, and there are no other yellow candies that fall to make this as simple as the video.... need to make it fair!

Jannie said...

My keys are yellow and so far havent been able to make comvos to hit them

? said...

As always, waiting for that lucky board. Sigh.

Kiki1166 said...

Posting for luck!!

MAIZEE said...

Any ideas??

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Unknown said...

Is there some sort of glitch on this level?? I can collect the yellow keys, but they dont count towards the yellow candies- so as soon as they yellow keys are collected, it tells me there aren't enough orders and I fail the level!! What am I missing??

JoAnn said...

Board has is nothing like the example

I too can collect the yellow keys, but they don't count towards the yellow candies- so as soon as they yellow keys are collected, it tells me there aren't enough orders and I fail the level!!

What happened and how is it possible to pass now? I'll try sending a report to King but don't know if it will help.

JoAnn said...

I checked the King support site and there are many having the same issue with the game giving the not enough targets when you clear a yellow key.

I switched to my i-phone and did not have the glitch with the yellow keys. I was able to easily pass the level.

Good luck....If you don't have an i-phone to use, it may be a while before they get the Windows version fixed.

MellyM said...

I have an IPhone and it still doesn’t work for me. Weird

Cookie Kirby said...

There is a glitch on this level at this time. Please leave a complaint on the King website
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga

Unknown said...

I'm having the same problem, not enough yellows to collect, no IPhone so guess that's my candy days ended!! Any suggestions??

Anônimo said...

Outro nível impossível. Meu conselho para este nível é não usar e não comprar reforços, é isto que eles querem que você faça, melhor opção é deletar o CC.