Candy Crush Saga Level 5543 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5543 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tip: There is no need to collect the keys to clear the jelly. The jelly is all on the main part of the board.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

24 comments:

Emsa8 said...

Thanks for the tip! I did not understand this and played completely wrong (always heading for the keys and failing). Finally I added a fish to make it easier.

Anne-Marie said...

No need for the keys but for me that one key opened the bottom left and opened a sprinkle next to a wrap and I Waited for the wrap with the right color and that did it

Trina said...

Really help here as finding it so difficult as there is my pet hate CHOCOLATE which I try to leave locked up but not very successfully lucky board is what I would like please

Neen Katzman said...

Posting for luck!!!

Tineke said...

Help me aub!!!

Unknown said...

Yikes... help please!

Eliza h said...

Help!

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Lymbo said...

Finding this one tough!

Suzie Meara said...

Not having any luck on this level. Posting for a lucky board please!

Suzie Meara said...

Posting AGAIN for a lucky board!! This game has become very boring when you can't move forward day after day!!

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck

TRE said...

Lucky board needed

TRE said...

Posting for luck

Evelyn said...

It’s not as easy as it looks. Posting for luck and free spins

Icooper said...

Great tip! Not to worry about the key. See if it works. Pfl plz.

Anônimo said...

A cada nível os desenvolvedores do CC se superam em imbecilidade. Outro nível nojento e impossível. Melhor opção é deletar o CC.

Ggs said...

25 moves and 68 jellies, posting for luck.

Jan said...

Need help, please!!!

TrickyTricky said...

Luck pls

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Brian kite said...

Struggling would really appreciate a lucky board please help me move on thankyou

Mama Smurf said...

~posting~
~for~
~luck~
~please~
🍪🍪🍪🍪

Chris! said...

I spent two days going for the keys before I came here and saw the tip -_-