Candy Crush Saga Level 5551 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5551 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

12 comments:

Cammocat12 said...

Am I missing something? This level requires 100 chrystal candies yet there are none on the board

Cammocat12 said...

Ok, I'm dumb!! Play the game and chrystals will come...

SG said...

Use the mystery booster.
Managed to cleared on the kast move, with another seemingly impossible target

Anna said...

Am I the only one having trouble here? Full bot and check booster and still have 35+ of these buggers left!

Ian said...

This is impossible!!! They want you to buy extra moves like in every game now!!!! Time to quit happy new year

Jelly said...

Help - having hard time with this level- posting for luck!!!

Teeay said...

A colourbomb-stripe combo about halfway through did it for me.

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Anônimo said...

A cada nível os desenvolvedores do CC se superam em imbecilidade. Meu conselho para este nível é não usar e não comprar reforços, é isto que eles querem que você faça, melhor opção é deletar o CC.

Shirley Ragland said...

Oh great, crystals I can't see thru, cause my eyes are bad, and corks I can't hit!! Please Help!! Thank You!

Molly59 said...

Help help Posting for luck

Hans Andersson said...

LUCKY BOARD PLEASE!!!!! LUCKY BOARD PLEASE!! No way to pass this without it! LUCKY BOARD PLEASE