Candy Crush Saga Level 5581 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5581 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tip: Collect the keys and check the wraps at the bottom of the board, switch the wraps together to clear the waffles.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

26 comments:

SG said...

Wait for double wrap at the bottom left helps a lot

TNC said...

There are keys hidden in blockers that unlock the second wrap at the bottom. You need to switch together the two wraps 3 times. Tricky. Barb

Sana said...

I can only switch wraps two times...🤔😒

John Crush said...

Don't start with double cb as it will ruin the 1St wrapped comb and the level won't finish!!
Done after 3 try

Andrew R said...

Not true. You can start with double cb and finish just fine.

Neen Katzman said...

Posting for luck!!!

Broomie said...

I wait for the double wraps there are just not enough moves when you finally get 3rd key unlocked

Broomie said...

Posting works...i just finished it with 6 moves left...lol

Tammy Caison said...

Pfl

Tammy Caison said...

Btw, Andrew above is wrong. Double cb wrecks it to use wraps. U still have the same problem of not enough moves...plus no wrap lol

Tammy Caison said...

Eventually you get a lucky game that easily opens up to the last key quickly to do the final double wrap combo

steve said...

Stupid level! Keeps switching I've lost 20 lives in minutes how is this level possible without boosters? Pfl

MaryPR said...

In mine I can’t access the key in the center

steve said...

I've tried this level at least 100 times and it gets no where near the last key not enough moves can't make combo's it's just impossible feels like giving up now just wasting lives can't be done this level!

Kels said...

I cant see myself ever passing this level. Cant even manage to get the 2and key unlocked. POSTING FOR SOME SERIOUS LUCK!!!!!

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

hit key (keys) with hammer at beginning

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

PapaDub said...

Always only 1 move. Going nowhere

VIRGINIA said...

imposible no llego con los movimientos no gasto en potenciadores chau me aburri

Ggs said...

20 moves and 9 cherries, posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

EC said...

Posting for luck

Julie joel said...

I need help with this level,I only seem to get 1 wrap never get two I don't know why I need more moves

Catt_al said...

This is probably the worst level design I have seen in Candy Crush. There's literally nothing to do except make random moves and hope something lucky happens.
Whomever designed this should get out of the gaming industry and start learning a trade that doesn't involve computers.
Rating of zero on a one to a billion scale.

Kay said...

Posting for luck