Candy Crush Saga Level 5596 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5596 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Level 5596 Candy Crush Saga is classified as a super hard level so you may need to use boosters to have a chance of passing it. It seems to be the rule in these last few episodes that boosters are needed to pass the levels, but this was inevitable as the game becomes harder.
It is important at the start to keep the right side open by clearing chocolate with every move until you have cleared the crystal candies from the chocolate so that you can clear the chocolate. At the same time you need to get candies into the left side of the board so that the blockers can be cleared.
I used the free boosters from the candy pet and the bot to get two colourbombs together at the start of the level. This gave me a good start and I was able to complete the level with moves to spare and without paying for boosters.

Please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel


If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

40 comments:

Twins mom said...

You better have two colourbombs to start this level!! VERY DIFFICULT!

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Raangle5 said...

I have no boosters left, so I'm going to need help๐Ÿ€. Posting for luck ๐Ÿ€

Raangle5 said...

Still stuck! Need a lucky board... help! Posting for luck ๐Ÿ€

Luรญs Bernardo said...

Very tough. Done on my second try but using an UFO๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ€

Mr D said...

PFL nothing else working so far!!

Pascorp said...

Just a bit of luck please

SG said...

Missed by 1 move

SG said...

Cleared. Cleared as much jelly top left corner to open up

Lynn said...

Wish I had about 30 more moves! PFL! PLEASE

Anonymous said...

Another hard one! Could use a few xtra moves

GailB said...

I made it at last. I got a double candy bomb and a few moves later I managed a wrapped candy/color bomb combo, which I think is a very strong duo. Good luck everyone. PS: don't you think it's unfair that we can't win the weekly race, champion's race, or fantastic five because we don't have enough games to play? What's your opinion?

gidget said...

posting for luck

Unknown said...

รˆ troppo difficile ci sono troppe poche mosse! Per favore una tavola fortunata!

Lizzie said...

I don't have build the bot so double colour bombs impossible to start, OK if I had lots of boosters sadly not enough.

Sunset said...

Posting for luck ☘️

Unknown said...

Finally got it with the help of 2 hammers

Patty123 said...

Had trouble with this one. Used a hammer to get two colorbombs together, another to get a stripe next to a colorbomb, spun the wheel and won 5 extra moves, then used a third hammer to explode a wrap to get the last two blocks. I don't see any way to do this without boosters.

Subee57 said...

2 cbs to start plus the check mark booster which really helped.

J.J. said...

Posting for luck yet again. Impossible level. Boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring

Ian said...

Quitting time!!! Enoughs enough!!!!

cathy said...

posting for luck

Flippenheck said...

Yikes...help please

Flippenheck said...

Need help please

Leon said...

Again??

Patti said...

How are people getting the full bot? I can’t get it either.

MiMi said...

Help please

Fred said...

No longer flagged as a hard level. But it's not any easier than when it was.
Could be here a while.

Fred said...

....And three goes after posing, along comes the lucky board.......

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Unknown said...

help

VIRGINIA said...

otro mas no gasto en potenciadores chau me burrriii

VIRGINIA said...

imposible no gasto en potenciadores me aburri chau

Shirley Ragland said...

Please, Please, I need help with this one for sure! Thank you!

Jan said...

Need help, please!!!

Babby's pie said...

For the second time I won the jackpot on the spinner but I didn’t get any gift!! Why????

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Collenfan said...

Posting for luck again for this difficult level. Need a few more moves to complete this one.

mia said...

One word sums it up

IMPOSSIBLE

Help please ๐Ÿ™

Mark said...

Another awful level
Impossible to complete in the number of moves without boosters.