Candy Crush Saga Level 5605 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5605 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tip: Work on clearing the cakes and everything else will follow.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

20 comments:

Emsa8 said...

You need enormous luck and patience to destroy the cakes (especially the left one). Very helpful is a CB+been or double CB to open the green candies left top and later use CB+green stripes. In any way it's really useful to start a level with a double CB if available eg via bot.

Anonymous said...

Waiting for a lucky board:-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Neen Katzman said...

Posting for luck!!!

Tammy Caison said...

Bot earning via lower levels is no longer available. Cc is a huge struggle without those boosters. Pfl.

Tammy Caison said...

I dont understand why there arent comments on this. Played for a couple of days and my boards look nothing like the easy example. Help!

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

I agree Tammy, this is super hard without boosters and the little bit of moves. We only had 1 way to help us without having to wait on a spin or our daily prize box and they took that away from us. Ughhh, very frustrating!!!

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

MissyM said...

I, too, am surprised that there aren't more comments. I'm finding this one impossible. We need a lot more moves. I haven't once been able to clear the left cake (and I've played a lot of times !).
pfl

D said...

Ok..yes I might be blonde. But I have got this far not paying a cent. This one? I can't figure out. This use to be the best blog for tips..not just bragging your on to the next level and no tips how you did it. I'll leave a tip if I can beat it.
Cheers...and good luck.

Suzie Meara said...

Posting for a lucky board please!

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

TRE said...

Lucky board needed

Fordy said...

13 comments only! PFL!!

Jo said...

😰 ouff mais quel niveau…sans booster c’est très difficile 😥…seulement capable de détruire un seul gâteau…plusieurs vies de perdues 😡
Alors de demain à CC ROI de m’aider à en finir avec ce niveau …s.v.p. ☺️ merci merci beaucoup 👑🍭🤗🤗🤗

Ggs said...

28 moves, 112 jellies, 150 green candies and 2 cakes, posting for luck.

Shirley Ragland said...

Good Grief! Way too much to do in this one! Please Help! Thank You!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Posting for lucky board please, getting nowhere !!!!!

Kay said...

Posting for luck