Candy Crush Saga Level 5607 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5607 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tip: Work on clearing the cakes and they will release the ingredients.
Video by Kazuohk
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

23 comments:

Hammer head said...

Should be an easy level, yet not enough moves. Getting nowhere

JanJan said...

It is begun to become very boring. May be time to switch to another game!

jlrubas said...

Everyone says that...seems no one does it

Mas said...

Boring Boring Boring

cookie56 said...

posting for luck.

Maria Fernanda said...

jlrubas, you're right, a lot of people say that, but nobody does it 😊

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Evelyn said...

Looks easy on the video so why can’t I win

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Evelyn said...

Most horrible level to pass. Don’t know how to get past this level. Have watched the video and I don’t get any luck.

TRE said...

Lucky board needed

Jo said...

Ouff niveau difficile juste capable de faire un gâteau …..besoin d’aide s. .p.v. , Perdu assez de vie …merci merci merci ☺️ 🍭👑🤗🤗🤗

Sandi said...

This is one of the more ridiculous levels. Not enough moves. The game is not enjoyable when u have to wait days for that lucky board. Please fix this King

Shirley Ragland said...

I HATE diagonals!! I can't even get the fruit to show, much less get them moved diwn!! Makes me not even want to play! Please help me get through this!! Thank You!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

EC said...

Posting for luck

jojo said...

posting for luck!!!

Collenfan said...

Posting for luck again for this difficult level. Need a few more moves to complete this one.

Kay said...

Posting for luck

pubalinamble1 said...

eek help.

Rute Lima said...

Ridiculous tip, Cookie. Better give me a lucky board

Lili10 said...

Pas facile du tout posté pour la chance Merci 😉

Candy Thompson said...

HELP!