Candy Crush Saga Level 5618 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5618 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tip: Don't waste moves using the coconut wheels, except the first one, they don't do much good. 
Video by Kazuohk
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

21 comments:

? said...

No comments? I guess everyone got the lucky board before me. Tired of making one move, shuffle, one move, shuffle. really boring game.

Geese said...

I'm with you ?. I find this level very frustrating. My first move gets a reshuffle and every other one after that. I can play full games getting no further than four levels down. The tip that the coconut wheels are a waste of moves so don't use them is useless when your only moves are the wheels. They do nothing. I don't have boosters to spare so I'm hoping for a lucky board soon.

Broomie said...

This level is the most asinine level yet!! Unless you have hammers to spare..I don't so I guess I'll be here awhile..

Unknown said...

The keys and coconut wheels are purely a distraction. Ignore them. I beat this level the first time I played it. Started with 1 cb. Just make vertical stripes and you’ve got it!

Sherelle said...

Need help here . Frustrating level

Staystrong said...

Posting for luck! Impossible level!

Staystrong said...

Posting for luck! Impossible level!

Ness said...

Where's the jelly on the video, much easier game on video!!

MsDee said...

Impossible! 😡😡🤬🤬

Anon said...

Used a coconut wheel and was able to pass.

D said...

After many tries pasted. Concentrate on making vertical strips and don't use coconut wheel until the black swirly things are out of the way. Cheers

Unknown said...

Aburridisimo! Ayuda por favor

ChrisD said...

Another boring, impossible, no skill level. Haven’t got anywhere near to completing it. Fed up now!!

TRE said...

Help. Lucky board needed

loripod1 said...

Need lucky board

Anônimo said...

Apenas os favoritos do CC como Cookie, Johnny Crush e Kazuohk conseguem fazer tantos boosters, os demais jogadores apenas perdem tempo com este jogo ridículo. Outro nível nojento e impossível. Adeus, sorte para quem fica.

kfb said...

The best advice: Don't bother with the keys. They are a waste of moves and they go away while you're playing. They are incidental. Make as many combos as you can.

meliana said...

Need help!!! Not even getting closer eben with boosters. Always reshuffling board and going no where

Mama said...

Not even close…

Rute Lima said...

Im about to give up. No boosters. Lucky board pls

Lili10 said...

Je suis bloqué 😉