Candy Crush Saga Level 5634 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5634 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tip: Remember the task is to score the points only. Get candies onto the conveyor by clearing the licorice and these will move up beside the colourbomb top left. Use the colourbomb every time you can to clear the bombs.
If you are lucky your game may end once you have the score needed, but I had to use all the moves making the level much harder.

Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel


If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

11 comments:

Sandy crusher said...

Started with 2 CBs together. One move - done! Good luck fellow crushers

Cammocat12 said...

Same!

pamccabr said...

Posting for luck

J.J. said...

Posting for luck yet again

anon said...

The problem now is that since we can no longer reset the game, the chances are very slim to get two CB's next to each other!

Kiki1166 said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

I went back and played prior levels to build up my boosters so I could start out strong. Levels 1000, 2000, and 3000 are my favorites to go back to. Was going no where until I did this and then won on first try.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Lever 5634 its impossible no chance to do it so if u cant make possible to pass i give up this game after 7 years of playing

Unknown said...

Cleared it using a CB and wrap/stripe booster

Unknown said...

I have tried this level for several days and my points don't accumulate like they do in the sample videos. I have used up to 10 color bombs and still only get about half the points necessary to complete the level. Not sure if this level is possible...