Candy Crush Saga Level 5644 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5644 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tip: Clear the blockers at the bottom left and right at the same time as collecting keys, then wait for the chocolate to eat the final 2 keys. This will unlock the UFO at the bottom of the board. Once this is done you should be able to complete the level.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are there no comments? And why doesn't my board play like the video.?

... said...

I can't believe there are no comments. This board is impossible. I can't even get close!

MissyM said...

Amazing how that board cleared itself right at the last move.
pfl

Ginny said...

Posting for luck

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Evelyn said...

Need to clear the blockers near the chocolate factory as fast as you can.

Kitkat44 said...

Not even close.Can't get the keys. Pfl

Ang said...

Yep. This is rubbish. Can’t unblock quick enough. I’m lucky if I get any keys at all before I’ve run out of moves.

Unknown said...

What we need to know is how to get to the locked keys in the middle row that moves. I have played it 40 times and only a couple of times I get the opportunity to get those keys. By that time I don't have enough moves left to get the saucer going then clear any other blocks.

Anônimo said...

Apenas os favoritos do CC como Cookie, Johnny Crush e Kazuohk conseguem fazer tantos boosters nos níveis, os demais jogadores apenas perdem tempo com este jogo ridículo. Melhor opção é deletar o CC.

VIRGINIA said...

OTRO MAS 164 GELATINAS QUE REVENTAR NO GASTO EN POTENCIADORS ME ABURRI CHAU ADEMAS ESTE BLOG ES UNA MENTIRA TOTAL ESTA TODO COMPAGINADO JUA JUA

ZZ said...

Luck

bonita said...

Lucky Board please for the First day of 2022.
I want a MAGIC board like Ms. Cookie--ino she is a pro & an
excellent player BUT out of moves & 14 candies left-------POOF.
HELP I am out of my league . CC King techies give me an easy level.
thank you

Unknown said...

There is one blocker on each side that you need to break. It is kitty-corner from the chocolate machine. Hit these blockers a few times to break them and the chocolate will start flowing and cover the bottom two keys. The rest is easy.

EC said...

Posting for luck

Freddy the Fox. said...

Since this game first come on it was 22 moves 56 jellies it is now 130 jellies we’ll done King Con trying to get players to part with their money.Pathetic how they have changed 1476Also how King Con have changed the rules about saving lives.Once again King Con well done for spoiling all the games now Especially with it being 10 years.Super cup is a joke fictitious players with fictitious faces and names manage to get 413000 greens after only 5 minutes.King Con rules the waves.Ha Ha King

Collenfan said...

Posting for luck again for this difficult level. Need a few more moves to complete this one.

Charper223 said...

I’m completely stuck….I have played countless times and I have not unlocked even a single key.. I only have 16 moves which is no where near enough to even unlock a single keys..never mind complete the level. Please, please , please send a winning board. Thank you.