Candy Crush Saga Level 5648 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5648 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tip: Wrapped candies are great for collecting the candies and clearing the blockers. There are only 2 places where a colourbomb can be made, bottom left and right down each side, so get these sections cleared to make colourbombs if you can. Switching a colourbomb with a stripe or a wrap will go a long way to clearing the level.

Video by Kazuohk using a couple of boosters.
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

22 comments:

Twins mom said...

This level is just ridiculous!

Crusher said...

All boosters drop and explode on their own. Anyone have any success?

rhinogulius said...

I was stock full of timed boosters before this level. But when the level starts, none of my boosters show up. So I played it anyway and as soon as the level starts, the boosters I earned drop first thing. It's the weirdest thing. It is a tricky level and to be honest I don't think you need to start with any boosters but you will really find the hammer to come in handy at the end. I needed it 3 times.

Gio said...

ARE THEY FREAKING CHEATING ON THIS GAME STILL NOWHERE TO GET CLOSE MAKING US CRAZY TO BUY MOVES/BOOSTERS BY KING YOURE BS!!!!!!!!

Scotty said...

Your boosters are useless in this game as they are all hidden and explode on their own. I had a full bot to begin with but after losing a few games I have none left and I didn’t get to use them. A very unfair game.

Roger75 said...

Posting for luck.

Unknown said...

I just beat it using zero boosters after wasting many. Absolutely no boosters needed. It is luck so just focus on explosions of any type. Don't worry about the middle as it will all come together if you just cause multiple explosions the best you can.

SG said...

No need boosters?
Yes, full spacebot and using all 3 screen boosters, still long way to go :/

Tou52 said...

Posting for luck

SG said...

Perseverance is the word
Cleared with one move left
Even start off with double cb did not clear

Unknown said...

Argh...

Mom. 1 said...

Posting for luck

CTP said...

Need some luck. Tricky but seems doable

CTP said...

In the end I used 4 hammers to get the last ONE jelly

Mom. 1 said...

Posting for luck still.

Suesue said...

Need lucky🍀 board plz 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Annu said...

Posting for luck please!!😭

Tammy Caison said...

Pfl agaib

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Nay said...

Back to waiting on a lucky board

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Rute Lima said...

Interesting level, and doable. I wish we had more levels like that. Not easy, im here for 15 games now, but with a lucky board and perseverance its possible