Candy Crush Saga Level 5675 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5675 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Here is the latest video by Johnny Crush.
Tip: Concentrate on clearing the cakes and the rest should follow.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

27 comments:

Luís Bernardo said...

Very challenging and creative episode. Congratulations King. Good luck everyone 🍀

KK said...

I played in Win 10 Candy Crush App

completed up to level 5780

until next Wednesday

KK

SG said...

Over challenged :/
Stuck

Pati said...

What is Win 10?

Anonymous said...

Having been doing this for 2 days now and its not even a hard level. I just can't seem to get a handle on this one at all. Need a lucky board please king.

Tammy Caison said...

Only get 1 cake. Drat. Pfl

Flippenheck said...

Help please

cathy said...

Posting for luck thank you!!

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

me said...

pfl

Paulapops said...

Pfl

Paulapops said...

Still stuck

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Marilyn said...

Not only do most of these levels rely solely on luck with no skill involved, they're boring.

Sue said...

Posting for luck. 🍀🍀🍀I can’t come close to the video 🥴

Fordy said...

PFL!! I’m being held at this level against my will!!!

Jo said...

Hummm je suis coincée et impossible de finir ce niveau …..CC ROI s.v.p. aidez moi à en finir avec ce niveau là….merci merci ☺️

Anônimo said...

Apenas os favoritos do CC como Cookie, Johnny Crush e Kazuohk conseguem fazer tantos boosters nos níveis, os demais jogadores apenas perdem tempo com este jogo ridículo. Melhor opção é deletar o CC.

VIRGINIA said...

OTRO IMPOSIBLE ME ABURRI CHAU

bonita said...

lucky board please Last level costs me money to win .
CC King techs how about some good help
thanks

Shirley Ragland said...

I'm not as good as Cookie! Please help me! Thank You!

EC said...

Posting for luck and

Ellen said...

Need some help and luck please

Sue said...

My board is totally different, posting for lucky board this level is very difficult with not enough moves !!!!!!

Andy said...

Been stuck for days. Lucky board please.

Ggk said...

Posting for a lucky board please ☘️

Collenfan said...

Posting for luck again for this difficult level. Need a few more moves to complete this one.