Candy Crush Saga Level 5748 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5748 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: This is a hard level but it will be easier to clear if you can keep the licorice from dropping through into the top right section. The candies drop through the portals from top left to middle, then don to the bottom and finally up to the top right.

Video by Kazuohk
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

29 comments:

? said...

Impossible without a lucky board. So boring.

Ifeanyi said...

Posting for luck

Ifeanyi said...

Posting for luck

Ifeanyi said...

Posting for luck

Ifeanyi said...

Posting for luck

J.J. said...

Posting for luck yet again. Impossible level. Boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring

LadyBug said...

I have played so many rounds and I think this level is impossible without boosters. The candies in the box at the right side of the board are almost impossible to clear because of the licorice. I managed to finished the game with a UFO which destroyed all the candies in the box at the right side of the board.

Vinayak said...

Fish booster helped
Cleared in 2nd attempt.

Neen Katzman said...

Posting for luck!!!

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Unknown said...

Posting for lucky board please again

Jelly said...

Wow - this one’s tough- posting for luck please!!!!!!

Sherelle said...

Luck please

Sherelle said...

Jelly in far right box cannot clear. Help .

Sherelle said...

Try to clear licorice in bottom right .dont let it go to top right .

Anonymous said...

Nightmare level, can't seem to control the liquorice

Anonymous said...

Just watched the vid again. Hoping it will bring me luck as I m getting nowhere

Ness said...

fish didn't help me they were stuck where I couldn't get them!

Annie May said...

Another boring level

Annie May said...

Eventually with big help from the fish

CuteMM said...

Another one..

Mas said...

My level different to this. 3days playing. IMMPOSS8BLE.

Mas said...

Level 5748 on my device is actually level 5750.Havebplayed over and over and over for 5 days. Impossible to pass even with boosters. I'm done. After all these years of playing realised how much time I have wasted on this game.Just one impossible level after another now. No fun just frustrating waiting for that supposed lucky board.

VIRGINIA said...

otro mas 154 gelatinas no gasto en potenciadores chau me aburri

VIRGINIA said...

no se puede desbloquear la gelatina ultima del lado derecho por mas que le des con todo ????? esto es una trampa

Anônimo said...

Outro nível nojento e ridículo. Meu conselho para este nível é não usar e não comprar reforços, é isto que eles querem que você faça, melhor opção é deletar o CC.

Sandi said...

Can someone explain how to keep licorice from filling top right. It seems impossible thx

Kevin C said...

Another dishonest level. Licorice drops in specific ways to prevent you from passing before King says so unless you spend money to pass. Please don't spend money on these levels.

Collenfan said...

Posting for luck again for this difficult level. Need a few more moves to complete this one.