Candy Crush Saga Level 5783 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5783 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: This is a straightforward jelly level so you will just need to make as many combos as possible and blast away until the jelly is cleared. 


Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

23 comments:

? said...

Good luck getting a board that looks like the one in the video!

Ian said...

WTF you get past one impossible level to come up against the likes of this one!!! Time to quit, my fun anymore!!!!

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please

Sindy said...

Lucky board please

Sindy said...

HELPPPPPPP please helppppppp helppppppp please

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please

Neen Katzman said...

Posting for luck!!!

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Sherelle said...

Lucky board please

Bruce said...

Hard level

Suzie Meara said...

Posting for luck

Wench said...

Lucky board please

Mary said...

As soon as sugar stars 1000000 sign drops down I can’t see top row of game to see what is left of game! Grrrr

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Evelyn said...

Asking for help

Shunga said...

Really? Just really? It takes at least a darn week to get through a level and then you keep giving us asinine levels like this again! Bye!

TRE said...

Posting for luck

Jeanne said...

I’m sure we all remember when this game included strategy. It was fun. It’s changed enough over the years that now the only helpful tip Cookie can give us is to make as many combos as possible. It is King’s lazy way to make the game harder and more profitable for them. Frustrating players is not clever or engaging. I stopped playing for a couple of years but here I am, a glutton for punishment I guess.

Anne said...

Posting for lucky board. 🍀🍀

Unknown said...

Posting for l lucky board please, getting nowhere

Brian kite said...

With only 17 moves how can it be possible to clear this without a lucky board I haven't managed to even get near to getting one cherry. Desperately need a lucky board please only way I can move on

Annie321 said...

Once again I have over double the jellies you have to hit just impossible no fun in candy crush any more just frustration this must be time to leave it please can you help