Candy Crush Saga Level 5787 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5787 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: A double colourbomb combo or stripe/wrap combos are best for unlocking and collecting the ingredients.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

14 comments:

Cammocat12 said...

What? No comments for nightmare level! Ok, I'll start, I started with 2 cbs and needed a hammer. Got it done in one try

TNC said...

You don't have to dissolve the chains to pass this level. Ingredients are uncaged by wraps above the caged ingredients. There may be other methods but that's what worked for me. Barb

Anne-Marie said...

The coconutwheel and a sprinkle helped me a lot

Unknown said...

Posting for lucky board please because I can't get this level

Sherelle said...

Luck needed

Starr Skye said...

I needed one more nut, had plenty of moves left, all blockers were off the board and there was no nut on the board to drop. How do I get another one to appear?

Paulapops said...

🤪🤪

Cindy said...

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Icooper said...

Same as previous comment. I cleared everything and one nut left! But not on board🤔pfl and a lb plz.

Ggs said...

Coconut Wheel helped after many tries.

bonita said...

Need a BRIGHTLY LIT LUCKY BOARD. The rotten evil spawns of Satan covered candies & KEYS with heavy icing keeping Players with visual disabilities from passing. That is NOT FAIR Can't win since I can't see beneath the layers if schitt. Think covering should be illegal form of Cheating.
Thanks for the tip Cookie

mick said...

Thrown just about everything at this level apart from buying boosters (which I will not do) can’t get anywhere close with just 15 moves. Will give it another day then that’s me gone as it’s no longer enjoyable.

EC said...

Posting for luck

Darow said...

I am surprised at how few comments have been made.
This seems to me to exemplify the levels at the moment.
There seems to be little between levels which can be passed at the first attempt and ones like 5787 where one has to wait a week or more for a 'lucky' board. Do King's programmers have an inability to produce levels which require some skill?
Darow