Candy Crush Saga Level 5806 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5806 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: The board is in two halves, top and bottom, for collecting the cherries. The ones from the top right will drop down the exits in the top left section. The cherries in the bottom left will drop down the exits in the bottom right.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

29 comments:

Dolce’ said...

These levels are not fair when you can’t see the colors!

Anonymous said...

Waiting again for a lucky board :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Ifeanyi said...

Posting for luck

Sharda said...

Help

Sharda said...

Help

Nanny said...

Terrible level. No fun! Can’t get close!

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Tammy Caison said...

Pfl as usual lol

JP said...

so many more blockers than cookies video. chocolate is thicker. jellies are triple thick and more blocked curls....pretty impossible ... ridiculous!!!

Sherelle said...

Posting for lucky board

Sherelle said...

Still cant pass this frustrating level

Me said...

Posting for luck!

Domie said...

Bonjour,
Posté pour la chance.
Merci.😊

Mshell said...

Pfl please. Cant get even close :(

Unknown said...

Lucky board please

Nay said...

Another horrible level that you have to just wait for the lucky board!

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Evelyn said...

Help

Jeannies said...

I'm finding this level impossible 🥺 can't even get the 2 cakes and special candies just explo6in the wrong place...frustrated 😥😟

Cindy said...

🙀🙀🙀🙀

Rainbowgirl said...

🍀

Rainbowgirl said...

The tip is wrong. The board will drop cherries on bottom left to top left and the top right to bottom right. The video also clearly shows this. Either way it’s another rubbish level, waiting for luck again.

bonita said...

CC King developers made the level much harder than the video-----not fair. Once again discriminating against us players who have visual disabilities. I get your point of layers of crystals/icing--BUT too damn thick for people who have eye problems. Tried to play the level--seems interesting but missing plays because I can't f'en see the candies. play fair
HELP
BRIGHTLY LIT LUCKY BOARD PLEASE
THANK YOU

bonita said...

CC KING this level is total Bull schit---
I refuse to loose my eyesight playing thick layers of crystal/ice. I have brightness at highest & can NOT see the candies. Candy Crush King is a crook & picks on the elderly & players with visual problems. That's blatant discrimination. STOP IT
BRIGHT LUCKY BOARD

Jo said...

This level is awful!
I appreciate the help I have had in the past with lucky boards but this level is Horrible and quite frankly discriminates against those with poor eyesight

You need to think again with this one.

Unknown said...

PFL

Unknown said...

I have been playing the game so many times I don’t even know how many times I’ve played but now I have a choice to buy lives $1.99 for 10 bars and I can play 35 times and I don’t even think with another 35 lives I’ll be able to get this game completed

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck