Candy Crush Saga Level 5851 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5851 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: The candies and licorice drop from the bottom left square and rotate through the portals to the far right column. The far right column is the "bottom" of the board. A couple of stripe/wrap combos will give you the fish needed if you can keep the licorice under control.
Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

25 comments:

Rhodesia said...

It just took me an hour to get through this game it is so volatile it just keeps running. I made it thankfully right at the end!!

Luís Bernardo said...

Use the initial V booster and it will be very easy to complete this level. Good luck everyone

Wendy said...

After endless attempts at this level with only cascades of licorice, I was totally frustrated. A double chocolate ball finally appeared, and that solved the problem. The board was cleared. Good luck.

J.J. said...

Posting for luck yet. Impossible level.

Anonymous said...

Gosh this is head melting. The cascades won't stop and one can never get enough fish. I need a lucky board please king.

Sharda said...

Help

Kels said...

Omw this level sucks.... cant get it done....

Fred said...

Very frustrating hard level
Too much licorices
Need help
Posting for lucky board
Thanks

steve said...

Posting for lucky board too much licorice!

Flippenheck said...

Oh gosh help please

Tammy Caison said...

Cascades ruin my game causing endless licorice sigh. Pfl

LilSis said...

Came here to see how to beat this frustrating level thrn low and behold...first try after going back to my board! Lucky indeed! BTW- i did use a check/surprise booster.

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Sherelle said...

These levels become harder daily I'm not enjoying playing

Paulapops said...

Far too much liquorice

Bruce said...

Hard level

Joanne said...

Posting for luck please 💜

Laura said...

I hate this level! Finally passed after wasting so much time watching the stupid board scroll. Totally dependent upon luck. Save your boosters.

Lola said...

I also hate this boring rolling for an hour level. Mama Mia

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Jo said...

Niveau difficile 😥….demande un tableau chanceux 🍀 s.v.p. merci beaucoup 😊 🤗🍀🍭

Alicia said...

This is an obnoxious level. I cannot even watch these boring long cascades; they make my eyes go haywire. I had to turn off the volume and move the phone away from me, while I waited for the stream of licorice and candy to stop. I am able to clear the blockers but cannot get close to enough fish. All my combos just succeed in blowing up the licorice, not hitting the floats to release the fish. There's barely any chance to make a combo since there is so much cascading.😵

VIRGINIA said...

esto es una broma juega solo no gasto en potenciadores chau me aburri

Rainbowgirl said...

🍀

Rainbowgirl said...

Passed first time after posting, no skill, got lucky, had double colourbomb twice plus colourbomb/ stripe combo