Candy Crush Saga Level 5853 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5853 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: The popcorns down the middle need to be cleared so that the cherry can drop down to the exit. The cherries each side will travel along the bottom conveyor to the top, then you need to drop them through the portals to get to the exits. If the cherries drop down either side of the portals they will miss the exits unless you can switch them.

Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

3 comments:

Anncie said...

My level is totally different from this level. It is not labeled a hard level, a super hard level or a nightmarishly hard level, but it should be. And with 23 moves and no boosters, there is no way I can pass this!!! Help!!

Ggk said...

More nightmare levels that are impassable???? Posting for a lucky board please. ☘️☘️

Ggk said...

Stuck here for days. Can’t even get below 25 moves left after around 50 tries. Please help. Posting for a lucky board plz. ☘️