Candy Crush Saga Level 5868 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5868 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: Forget about the orders apart from the cakes, if you clear the cakes they will clear most of the other orders and the jelly, just leaving a few jellies to clear.
Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

17 comments:

Fred said...

No comment for this level ?
This is impossible
This level is very frustrating very hard
Need a great help
Posting for lucky board
It’s time to stop Cc
Thanks

steve said...

I'm finding it very frustrating need lucky board! 50 odd goes at it and cleared the cakes once!

Sindy said...

Lucky board please

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please

Sindy said...

Helppppppp please helppppppp helppppppp

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Kduck said...

Forget beggjng for a lucky board! This isn't even a smidgen of fun, simply boring and frustrating.

Mshell said...

Pfl please

Jonah said...

Help please. Lucky board needed again!?!?

Petunia24 said...

Yet another awful level. Words fail me Candy Crush😡

Icooper said...

Yuk! It's not even fun!! Frustrating. Need lb plz.

Rainbowgirl said...

Even though it took a while, I quite liked this one, had a bit more skill involved, I went for the top cakes first by releasing the stripes carefully at the top then everything else clearing as the board opened up

bonita said...

lucky board please I know I am NOT a great player but I'm up to 30 extra moves with not coming close enough to PAY.
Feeling picked on by CC Techs--little help & mercy.
Least this cured my adiction to playing & wasting MONEY.
UNFAIR BOARDS

bonita said...

A BIG THANK YOU for letting me finally pass this level & unbelievable 5 moves to spare.

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please. 🙏☮️

Anne said...

Posting for a 🍀 lucky board

Joanne C said...

Posting for luck