Candy Crush Saga Level 5877 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5877 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: The cherries on the left will drop through into the middle section to the exit, so the middle section has to be cleared enough for them to drop through.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

25 comments:

Trina said...

My pet hate CHOCOLATE I can't seem to stop it from blocking the centre column which you need to clear for the cherries to drop through plus hitting the popcorn hoping to get a lucky board soon please

J.J. said...

Posting for luck yet again

J.J. said...

Bored, time to quit, this is shite

Barry gilbert said...

Lucky board needed but position the frog carefully

Sherelle said...

Lucky board please

Sherelle said...

Horrid level .

Ronster said...

PFL

rosereddragon said...

Only 8 comments?? Having waited patiently for days to get through the last round, it looks like it's another long wait here - I do dislike chocolate rounds!

Paulapops said...

Tricky

Ginny said...

Posting for luck as usual!

Patti said...

Not sure why this isn’t labeled a hard level. I’m not getting even close. Posting for luck.

MiMi said...

Help please.

Anonymous said...

Tricky level. Posting for luck!

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Lola said...

This should be a hard level. I’m nowhere near getting it. Omgoodness Arrgh. This game is so becoming super luck based

cookie56 said...

posting for luck.

Icooper said...

Sooo much going on! Lb @ pfl plz!!

TrickyTricky said...

Need luck pls

Tiki said...

PFL…again…

cherylb said...

Seriously..it went from 31 moved to 15?? Totally ridiculous!! And impossible

pubalinamble1 said...

Help please, this is so hard.

Rute Lima said...

This new chocolate box is ridiculous. Bad prizes and not much choices. To pass this one i need crowns, so, help me with a lucky board. Ty

Rute Lima said...

In time, now there are only 15 moves, not more 31. Do you want to see my money? I dont have. But you will have to make a miracle this time, i dont think a lucky board will do.

Hans Andersson said...

HOW THE HELL are you to play this level????. It ends before you even have started!!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡. LUCKY BOARD PLEASE!. LUCKY BOARD PLEASE!!!!😡😡😡😡. LUCKY BOARD PLEASE AND THAT NOW!!!!!!

Anonym said...

Totally impossible. I quit!