Candy Crush Saga Level 5888 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5888 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: This is a normal jelly level and it is fairly easy to make the combos needed to clear the jelly. Colourbomb combos are best and not hard to make.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Combo’s are hard to make....frustrating.... waiting again for a very lucky board :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Sharda said...

Help

Flippenheck said...

Not in my board are they easy make...help please

Flippenheck said...

Cannot break through the last line... Help needed please

kiting_in_paradise said...

No easy combos for me. Not an open board at all. I barely reach the bottom level and each square needs multiple hits. Not going to waste boosters on this one. I may be here awhile.

Unknown said...

I’m only getting 20 moves on my iPad meanwhile others are getting 42 moves

Unknown said...

How am I finishing this with 20 moves when others can’t finish in 42 moves

Bruce said...

Hard level

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Stuck for days on this stupid boring level. Posting for luck again!

D2 said...

Posting for luck ��������

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Evelyn said...

Can’t get past this level

Anônimo said...

A cada nível os desenvolvedores do CC se superam em imbecilidade. Outro nível nojento e ridículo. Melhor opção é deletar o CC.