Candy Crush Saga Level 5894 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5894 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: Use colourbombs to clear the bombs for the best scores. You can also collect the keys to unlock the wrapped candies. The wrapped candies can be detonated using stripes or colourbombs and they will clear bombs too.
Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

12 comments:

Jannie said...

Unbelievable!!! Started with colour bomb booster matched with a bomb, level done in 1 move!! Thank you!

Carrie722 said...

Enjoy thus easy level. I guess it’s a gift, because 5895 is a challenge. I wanted to say pisser, but I don’t want to offend anyone.

Britcrush said...

I think this level has changed. Swapping a colourbomb with a colour that has several bombs on the left isn't giving many points at all. Nowhere near what you would normally expect. I shall keep trying.

Unknown said...

Must have gotten a stubborn level... tough one!

Britcrush said...

Despite starting with a colourbomb, and making a couple more during the game, I cannot seem to score iver 100,000. Switching a colourbomb with a colour that had 7 bombs of the same colour only netted about 10,000 points! I just cannot see the way forward with this at the moment. For the first time ever I am posting for luck!!

Unknown said...

Just not happening. Can hardly get to 100,000 pts. Help me out please!

Anonymous said...

I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one who thinks that they changed something making it virtually impossible to get the points required to pass this level. I have been playing for days and have never gotten anywhere close! Very frustrating!

Britcrush said...

Now this is just weird.....I was still stuck on this, played again just now and scored 78,000. Suddenly.....it let me through.... I have no idea how or why.... very odd. I am not complaining though naturally. I hope everyone else who is stuck has similar good fortune!

Laura said...

No longer a score level. Collect candies instead. Hard to see. If you have a hammer booster, if you click on it, the squares needing clearing light up (dimly still), then click the hammer again and it is still available to use. I didn't need to clear the licorice squares.

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

bonita said...

posting for a Lucky Board I can't see under the ice layer,
thanks for help

Anonymous said...

Have no idea what I am suppose to to do on this level. Get down to 1 left and cannot even see where it is!!! Please help. Posting for help and lucky board