Candy Crush Saga Level 5907 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5907 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: There are plenty of bombs to give you the score, you need to make colourbombs and use them to clear bombs.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

7 comments:

Part time crazy said...

😡

Susan said...

Only one comment?

I've managed to get within 17,000 once and 30,000 another time but mostly I'm only half way there, even with half a dozen colour bombs, which aren't easy to make, which only add around 10,000 each.

Susan said...

There must be some kind of glitch.

The video shows a colour bomb being matched with an ordinary orange, with 9 orange bombs on the board. The score went from 83k to 530k. I matched a colour which had 12 on the board and scored only 11k. Even leaving two colour bombs to go off in the crush at the end only gave me 23k. That can't be right.

Bippymum said...

Agree with Susan....there must be a glitch. I've been on this level for days, despite getting several colour bombs in several attempts. Can't get near the required score.

Susan said...

At last!!!

I'd discovered that the only way to get enough points was with at least one colour bomb/wrap combo. That combo usually gave between 40k and 70k but it wasn't enough without a lot of luck. My winning board had that combo giving 70k plus more bombs being made in the cascade, and my score finished on 203k, which was still short. I had the free spin and crossed my fingers as more often than not I only win the fish and not moves. Luck was on my side today and thankfully won five extra moves which gave me the extra points needed, or I would still be here for evermore.

The level isn't classified as hard, which it shouldn't be if the colour bombs matched with the colour of a bomb were giving the right number of points. It looks like the bombs are only scoring like normal jellies.

Good luck to anybody having the same problems. Hope you make it through, Bippymum.

MidnightStorm said...

Just watched the video 5x, they never reached the required number, but was mastered?? And passed? That’s a joke!

Laura said...

No longer a score level. Much easier! Yeah!