Candy Crush Saga Level 5944 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5944 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: The candies with the number on will give you extra moves and you will need all these extra moves so collect these candies as soon as possible.
Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

20 comments:

Rp said...

Impossible. Not nearly enough moves

Pati said...

Tough tough level, throw me a friendly board please

Joyce said...

Impossible to do

gidget said...

posting for luck

Goodienuf said...

Can not figure out the trick to actually getting the +3. Sometimes I get the reward, sometimes I don't. Seems like matching it with a color bomb works, but hitting it with a stripe doesnt? What else???

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Pjcambra said...

PFL

Pjcambra said...

Agree, sometimes they go and sometimes they don’t!

Anonymous said...

Frustrating.. Waiting for a lucky board :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Ifeanyi said...

Posting for luck

Martha A said...

Posting for luck

Martha A said...

I just passed this ridiculous level with the space ship,thingie, but something is really messed up with it. The +3s don’t work. Sometimes you get nothing, sometimes you get 2. Never got 3. I was lucky I had one of those space ships to say goodbye to that crazy level. Good luck everyone

Kels said...

Another terrible level. Again not enough moves

Dolly Bluejay said...

Hmmmmmmm. There are no candies with numbers on them anymore.,,,,,tuff level,,,,,,posting for luck.,,,,

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Sherelle said...

No candies with numbers . Still stuck . Pfl

Suzie Meara said...

Posting for luck

bonita said...

ASKING for a bright LUCKY BOARD. This level is hard enough without putting on a icing layer. Some of us have poor eyesight & ice just makes the level more difficult. CAN'T HIT WHAT YOU CAN'T SEE.
Thanks for any Help

bonita said...

LUCKY BOARD please Not coming close to passing. Up to 24 extra moves but have NO MONEY to buy a win.
Help me with some color bombs so many wasted moves on 3 candies
thanks for help--hard to see under the ice

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please. 🙏🕉️