Candy Crush Saga Level 5986 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5986 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: Collect the keys, then get the cherries into the left side of the board to give you plenty of room to work on the right. Then work on clearing the rainbow twists to let the cherries drop out of the exits.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

13 comments:

gidget said...

posting for luck

Jewel Shaw said...

I am really having trouble with this level. Please help me if you can!

Unknown said...

I used a wheel and completed it no problems. Hope this helps

Carrie722 said...

Can’t get ahead of the time bombs and I started with a wheel.

Sharda said...

Help

Sherelle said...

Pfl

Sherelle said...

The bombs are killing me .pfl

Tblackmon said...

Mine is nothing like this cideo and I can’t get through it! Need a miracle board

Unknown said...

Why does 5986 have 2 different boards? Videos shown are nothing like my board. Is this a android thing?
Fix this glitch or provide us with an update!

VIRGINIA said...

otro mas mis bonbas estallan en 3 no gasto en potenciadores chau me aburri

Anônimo said...

No vídeo não tem bombas de contagem regressiva, assim é fácil!!! Comigo sempre as bombas explodem. Melhor opção é deletar o CC.

Tina said...

Posting for luck

Shirley Ragland said...

This one is really hard! Please help! Thank You!