Candy Crush Saga Level 5994 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5994 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: The rainbow twists need to be cleared as quickly as possible to uncover the jelly and allow the waffles to collect.
There are two tricky jellies on the far right so pay attention to them when they are uncovered.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

26 comments:

Carrie722 said...

Yes, a tricky difficult level. I saw those jelly. Ultimately, I didn’t have enough moves to collect the waffles.

Kels said...

Why are these levels so impossible lately???? Struggling with this

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Nana said...

Posting for a lucky board please

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

kiting_in_paradise said...

Those tricky jellies kept stumping me. As long as the space is occupied by a waffle, it doesn't go away.I hit the last one with a flying saucer and a hammer and it kept getting replaced with another jellied waffle. Had to wait for a candy below it that could move into it's place to make a match.

Sherelle said...

Pfl

Tammy Caison said...

Pflpflpflpfl. Stuck yet again. Not fun sigh

Unknown said...

Why are these last levels so difficult? Frustrating beyond. Lucky board please!!

Unknown said...

So challenging and far from fun. Lucky board please!

Unknown said...

Lucky board please

Paulapops said...

Help me pls

Klick said...

It was worth a hammer to start the game hitting the rope in the top right. I had trouble getting enough waffles until I tried that to start. Won it “easily” after that

Cindy said...

🤬🤬🤬

Cindy said...

🙏🙏🙏

Lola said...

I don’t like it. Please help New level. Arrrrgh

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Jo said...

Je suis coincée……s.v.p. cc roi aidez-moi à passer ce niveau là……merci beaucoup 🤗🤗🤗🤗🍭

Jo said...

CC ROI s.v.p. aidez-moi à passer ce niveau là 😰🥵……je suis coincée depuis 3 jours …….je veux en finir….merci infiniment
🤗🤗🤗🤗🍭

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Tina said...

Posting for luck

Janet said...

PFL again.

Linda Maitan said...

Disaster
Pfl

cmnana44 said...

I detest having a level not marked as "hard" or "nightmarishly hard" take days to pass. Another dumb level!

Sue T said...

Posting for luck!

Unknown said...

Posting for lucky board please, getting nowhere, not even close !!!