Candy Crush Saga Level 6013 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6013 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: You will need to clear the rainbow twists as quickly as possible, this will open up the board and give you the chance to make special candies and combos.
It is fairly easy to make colourbombs and other special candies, but they will be more useful if you can switch them with a stripe or a wrap.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

31 comments:

Tou52 said...

I still don't get how to open up the color bombs that are stuck in those new ribbons...and that's making it impossible for me to pass this level...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

I have not figured that out either. The lace of comments suggest everyone else is getting it or quit. REDUCILOUS

Rhea said...

You have to hit the jelly covered color bombs 3 times to use them. This level is proving almost impossible. PFL

gidget said...

posting for luck

Raisedbybees said...

I can't stand the new covered candies. It just makes a level more long and boring.

Carrie722 said...

Stuck. I can get close with 9 jelly still to clear. No boosters. I guess I need the lucky board.

Carrie722 said...

Had boosters on my iPhone so I started with a color bomb and fish. Used a hand switch to get color bombs together and hammers to get rid of the last of the jellies. Was worth it to get off this level. I also hate those covered candies.

Sharda said...

Help

Kels said...

Getting so tired of this game. These levels are so boring and impossible. Stuck yet again!!!!

Fred said...

Another wonderful easy sympathetic frustrating hard level
Hard to get the color bombs
Need a great help
Posting for lucky board
Thanks

TweetNC said...

Posting for luck

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Sinkyswife said...

PFL 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please

Sindy said...

Lucky board please

Sindy said...

Help help help ppppppppppppp

Tammy Caison said...

Pfl pfl pfl pfl

Mshell said...

Pfl please

Unknown said...

Lucky board please

annoymous said...

posting for luck!

Paulapops said...

Pfl

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Nay said...

Yet another seemingly impossible level, hoping to get a board like the video soon!

AM said...

Impossible😡 Lucky board please

Lalit said...

PFL🙏.

Jo said...

🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️😱….niveau difficile 😥…..s.v.p. CC ROI. ….aidez-moi à passer ce niveau là….. merci, merci 🙏 et encore merci ☺️ 🍭🍭🍭🍭

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Cathy said...

Passing 6,000 hasn’t been fun. What the heck. Help.

TRE said...

Lucky board needed to

Unknown said...

Posting for lucky board please, played over and over, getting nowhere

Bob said...

No system or logic required to solve just sit and wait for lucky board
How boring King