Candy Crush Saga Level 6044 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6044 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: This is a multi task level, you have to collect colourbombs and stripes as well as clear the jelly to complete the level. The colourbombs are on the board and you just need to clear the candy coats from them to use them.
Work carefully on clearing the candy coats so that you uncover two colourbombs at a time and can switch them together. You should be able to do this at least twice and maybe even 3 times if you are lucky.
The stripes can be collected by switching a colourbomb with a stripe. The jelly will be cleared by the combos you make as you collect the orders.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

35 comments:

gidget said...

posting for luck

Carrie722 said...

I guess I’m not lucky. Having trouble collecting double color bombs once, let alone three times.

Anonymous said...

Waiting again for a lucky board :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

J.J. said...

Posting for luck yet again. Boring boring boring boring boring boring boring

Robin said...

Same here...😕

Tom said...

Would be better if you could see the board. Got close a couple times. Posting for a lucky board please

Ian said...

After 6035 nightmare stuck for days level you come across this! Another joke level! Impossible, wanting you to buy moves!! Time to quit!!! No one here? All quit already because of these impossible levels!

Unknown said...

Please help me please I need a lucky board please

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Flippenheck said...

Help needed please

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Sherelle said...

Posting for luck

Tammy Caison said...

I've become a beggar. Help! Pfl. Calgon take me away. Bring wine!

Crusher said...

Nightmare level. Several times I've gotten all the color balls and not enough stripes!!! Boosters are wasted. Posting for luck on this one!

me said...

pfl

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Bruce said...

Hard level

Candy crusher said...

Horribly difficult level. Can’t see colors. Too many hits to get the sprinkles to work. Posting for luck

Laura said...

These comments used to be very helpful but now it's just complaining. I know that most of you have passed this level now but no one has taken the time to come back and help others. Shame!

Cindy said...

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Icooper said...

Pfl plz.

Petunia24 said...

So bored….yet again and again and again😡

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Tina said...

Posting for luck

Janet said...

PFL.

Unknown said...

Help me aub.
Dit wordt zo saai.

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please. 🙏🕉️

Anne said...

Posting for lucky 🍀 board

Unknown said...

The level I am playing is different to this one and impossible to complete

Mary said...

The 6044 level is completely different than the one above. M

ZZ said...

The 6044 level that I'm on is totally different and impossible.

Liz said...

I will die before I pass this level.

Marjorie & John said...

This demo is nothing like the 6044level I am on and so is no use at all. Can we have tips to pass the new level please?

Kay said...

Posting for luck