Candy Crush Saga Level 6067 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6067 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: This is an orders level and can be quite tricky to complete. I have found that concentrating on clearing the blockers tends to work best. You may find other methods of completing this, please give your tips in the comments if you find a better strategy. However you work on this you are going to need to make some special candies, especially wrapped candies as these will clear whatever is close by. 

You will need to study the board very carefully, especially at the start because it can be hard to see the colours of the candies through the crystals.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

30 comments:

gidget said...

posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Waiting again for a lucky board

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharda said...

Help

Ian said...

Another day wasted on this, using 3 devices so 15 lives a time and not even close!!! Quitting for sure! It’s goT to me

Ian said...

And another day stuck here!!! Time to quit!!!

Kels said...

Not enough moves once again

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Flippenheck said...

Help needed please

Sindy said...

Posting good luck please

Sindy said...

Lucky board please

Sherelle said...

Pfl please

Jelly said...

Yep - here again asking for help ‘cause I can’t pass Any levels on my own!!🙁

Tammy Caison said...

Pfl....im not even close lol

Mshell said...

Pfl please

rosereddragon said...

How do you clear the blockers? I'm nowhere near . . . pfl!

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Unknown said...

Luck needed..

Laura said...

Another level with no tips in the comments. Sad.

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Icooper said...

Pfl plz.

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Chris W said...

No problem got it in 3. When the fun stops - stop

bonita said...

lucky board desperately needed----I have eye problems and can't see beneath the heavy crystals. Have some mercy & show me great matches
thank for any assistants. can't hit what ya can't see IT is like playing in a dark room

Sas said...

These shaded levels/coated candies are killing this for everyone with eyesight issues. There is no way you can determine how many times each candy has to be hit/been hit. Having got tis far it's a pain in the arse!
Please stop using these double wraps. I used to be up to speed until you introduced these.
PFL

Unknown said...

Was wondering about royalty.king.com site. If I do not pay for candy crush in anyway, how do I earn points towards rewards on that site?

Shirley Ragland said...

I've tried everything! I won't get this one without HELP PLEASE! Thank You!

Unknown said...

Posting for lucky board please, getting nowhere not even close !!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Second post for lucky board please, played over and over need HELP !!

Collenfan said...

Posting for luck again for this difficult level. Need a few more moves to complete this one.