Candy Crush Saga Level 6079 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6079 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: You have to collect colourbombs to complete this level. You will get some of the colourbombs from the lucky candies in the bottom part of the board, but these are not likely to be enough to get the number you need. The other place to get more colourbombs is from the dispensers in the top section of the board, but first you need to clear the blockers from under the dispensers.
When you get colourbombs either switch two together or switch with a stripe to clear the blockers and release the colourbombs. The colourbombs need to be detonated to count, so hit them with combos rather than trying to use them one at a time.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

21 comments:

gidget said...

posting for luck

Ifeanyi said...

Posting for luck

Ian said...

Another day wasted on this, using 3 devices so 15 lives a time and not even close!!! Quitting for sure! It’s goT to mE

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Tammy Caison said...

Dang....keep needing just 1 lol. Be kind cc, throw me some luck

Tammy Caison said...

Did it only playing the bottom, no boosters. Kept working for doubles worked!

Lalit said...

Help

Lola said...

Ugh. This is nasty- to me. Arrrgh

Mary said...

I don't know how it is even possible to win this level. I've been at it for days and the closest I've come is getting down to 12 and that was with boosters. Usually the game ends with only around 4 or 5 chocolate balls used. Maybe it's time to take a break.

Beansie said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Posting for luck 🍀🤞

Unknown said...

Where is the love (luck) 🤞

mils said...

How do you even do this lvl? Why isn't there more comments??? I'd be lucky if I can get even 10 colorbombs tf

Lola said...

Impossible. Completely impossible. A week on a level? Def makes me want to throw in the towel. I’ll give it 24 hours for luck

Rainbowgirl said...

Impossible and boring

Rainbowgirl said...

I want the same board as Cookie, lots of cascades with stripes and colourbombs

Lola said...

Omg I’ve been on this forever. Mind numbingly boring and short. Not enough moves. Not one cascade. Ridiculous. This is def making me want to be done forever. Stupid level

Rainbowgirl said...

This is the closest I have been to saying I’m leaving, I can’t see a way through. King must know by now I’m not buying anything, haven’t done so far, just let me pass please, send lucky board or I will be finding something more useful to do 😂😂

Rainbowgirl said...

Passed first go after the rant! Thank you

Tina said...

Posting for luck

Collenfan said...

Posting for luck again for this difficult level. Need a few more moves to complete this one.