Candy Crush Saga Level 6151 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6151 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: Although not easy because of the red candies, you need to make as many combos as possible to unlock and clear the jelly. The first job is to collect the keys to unlock the bottom half of the board. Once you can get candies into the bottom it gets a bit easier, but the hard job is collecting the keys.
Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

33 comments:

Lcky said...

Lucky board please

Carrie722 said...

I was rocking along passing a bunch of levels, then I arrived here. Yikes. I can’t pass it. I need a lucky board. I was beginning to think the need for a lucky board was over. I guess not. Ok, King, please send it.

JB said...

Impossible now you cant go back and get boosters from previous Levels. Posting for luck.

J.J. said...

Posting for luck yet again. Impossible level not enough moves

Sharda said...

Help

Sharda said...

Help

Ian said...

hours of my life I won’t get back!!! No where near!! Time to quit!!!!!

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Flippenheck said...

Help needed please

Debbie Holden said...

Lucky board needed!!

Domie said...

Bonjour,
Posté pour la chance.
Merci. 😊

Annie May said...

Carnt get close..help pls

Annie May said...

Still here and bored now.. lucky board needed pls

GillS said...

Just nowhere near enough moves to complete this level.

Mshell said...

Pfl please

Unknown said...

Not enough moves... boring, level that I've wasted hours on. Lucky board please

Unknown said...

Frustrating level once again. Lucky board please.

sam said...

Posting for luck!

Paulapops said...

Frustrating

Unknown said...

Help !!!! Posting for luck

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Bruce said...

Hard level

Peet said...

An easy one this????
It's not, for sure
Please lucky board

MiMi said...

Help please!!!!

Lalit said...

Help

Joanne said...

Posting for luck please 💜

Candy crush crusher said...

Sam’s sweet streak…I didn’t get my fackin prize…. Anybody not get it ????
I came first and I know it will help me get past this level. Come candy crush…. Pony up and give me my loot

Jo said...

M’aidez,,,m’aider,,,je veux en finir avec ce niveau là….merci tellement 🤗🤗🤗

Cindy said...

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Anônimo said...

Movimentos reduzidos e dificuldade aumentada, isto é justo??!! Nenhuma estratégia envolvida apenas sorte, ou quando o CC resolver parar de manipular os movimentos para permitir que conclua o nível. Melhor opção é deletar o CC.

Tiki said...

Lucky board please!!

Collenfan said...

Posting for luck again for this difficult level. Need a few more moves to complete this one.