Candy Crush Saga Level 6153 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6153 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: There is no need to clear all the waffles to complete the level, the cherries will drop down once the higher waffles are cleared and there are more waffles on the board than you need for the orders.
Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

13 comments:

Carrie722 said...

It as going great, then at the end the last cherry didn’t drop. There was a waffle below it which I used a hammer on. There were then mo waffles . I crashed a color bomb and stripe. Big cascaded. Still, the last cherry never dropped. There was nothing blocking the exit. I’m confused on what needs to be done.

Broomie said...

Same..my cherry on left wouldn't drop

Sindy said...

Posting good luck please

Sindy said...

Lucky board needed please as usual

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Emma said...

Luvky board please

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Anônimo said...

Não adianta usar boosters, não tem estratégia, apenas sorte. Melhor opção é deletar o CC.

Anônimo said...

Os movimentos foram reduzidos para impedir que os jogadores concluam e serem forçados a usar ou comprar reforços, isto é uma farsa. Cheguei ao final do CC.

Brian kite said...

A different level to the one cookie describes this is truly impossible to get the third dragon. Desperately need a lucky board otherwise I'll have no choice but to leave please help thankyou

Kay said...

Posting for luck

Kristen said...

This is impossible. Why do the fish not affect the icing? Even a lucky cascade doesn't work. Any hints?