Candy Crush Saga Level 6164 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6164 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: This is an orders level and the orders will drop from the dispensers in the middle of the board, but only when you have destroyed the spawners. 
As you can see the spawners need to be cleared as soon as possible and wrapped candies are good for clearing the top one. The lower spawner will be a bit harder to clear and will need combos to hit it. Once the spawners are gone the licorice and waffles will begin to drop so that you can collect them using special candies and combos.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

20 comments:

gidget said...

posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Waiting again for a lucky board :-(

Sharda said...

Help

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Tammy Caison said...

Ouch, pfl!

Unknown said...

Posting for lucky board please

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Ginny said...

Pfl

Tammy said...

Never enough licorice on the board to destroy at the end! So frustrating!

Lalit said...

Help

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Anônimo said...

Movimentos e alcaçuz insuficientes, nível impossível, tem que corrigir esta falha.

Anônimo said...

Este nível é ridículo, as bombas sempre explodem. Não existe nenhuma possibilidade de concluir este nível. Chega, este jogo está decadente e acabado.

bonita said...

MY 6164 is totally different. Really need tips for the level & NO advice.
I CAN NOT play with BOMBS. I PANIC--BP soars, sweats, shake all over--hard on my old heart.
Wish I had a video or tips, Ms. Cookie--I need divine intervention.
Maybe my swan song--too hard on me.

Shirley Ragland said...

My board has got timed bombs on it!!! What's the deal? I hate bombs!!! Please Help 🙏!! Thank You!

Joanne C said...

Posting for luck

Kay said...

Posting for luck

Ggk said...

Posting for a lucky board please ☘️☘️

Frustrated said...

Impossible. Can’t finish off the licorice. Finally got the bombs under control. Posting for luck please

Sb said...

Please help