Candy Crush Saga Level 6187 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6187 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: This is an orders level, you have to collect chocolate and destroy the two spawners to complete the level.
The spawners will give you the chocolate so take care not to destroy them too early. It won't matter too much if one of the spawners is destroyed as long as you keep the second one long enough to give you the chocolate.
The fish from the fishing floats will hit the spawners, but only once each move so they can be useful to give a few hits on the spawners so that they are ready to explode once you have enough chocolate.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

31 comments:

Luís Bernardo said...

Very tough. Avoada to use a double colourbomb. I used the initial check (V) booster and it helped a lot. Good luck everyone 🍀

TNC said...

Keep an eye on the bombs! Barb

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Thanks for the tips, the check mark booster helped, used 1 hammer to kill the last spawner, finally got the "chocolate box", good luck this week everyone...

Emsa8 said...

Tough level, BUT also fun as a matter of timing and multitasking! I think you must focus on a) hitting the floats quickly once to open it and the hit it often again to get fish (to destroy the spawners) = vertical stripes in the middle are essential. b) It's difficult to destroy the spawners anyway (whereas I never had any problem not getting enough chocolate as it also grows every move) = hit the spawners as often as possible. And c) have an eye on the bombs (if you hit the floats, the fish eat the bombs, too).
It does not matter when the chocolate grows a bit as long as candies can fall. This level can be fun! I did not start with any boosters, but hit the last spawner with 1 hammer when I had 2 moves left to be on the safe side.

mdrea said...

Já é difícil quebrar os impulsionadores, ainda tem a bomba pra atrapalhar. Horrível!! Postado por sorte

Pati said...

I see nothing fun about this level. Bomb get me if chocolate doesnt take over. Show me a friendly board please

Pati said...

Have played 40 plus times with no duccess

Carrie722 said...

PITA level.

Anonymous said...

Waiting again for a lucky board

Trina said...

Another impossible level the chocolate keeps blocking the top so no candies can fall then no chance of killing the bombs which ends my game really need help here so a lucky board would be very useful so here's hoping

Trina said...

Sorry but it's me again why is it now WHEN I manage to get fish they are distroying the spawners so that ends my game because no more chocolate is this only happening in my game ???? I've had it with cc game over for me 😡😡😡😡

Kiki1166 said...

Posting for lucky board

Ian said...

Stuck here for days !! Time to quit!! Where has the fun gone!!!!

Broomie said...

You have got to be F'n kidding me!! No chance of making specials if I do manage to get a wrap at explodes the next move and I can't get past bombs I think I'm done

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Flippenheck said...

Help needed please....need to move on in a quest

Nana said...

Posting for a lucky board please

CarolG said...

Posting for luck please!!!

TweetNC said...

Here we go again. No way to win without a lucky board. Bombs get me every time and I can't get the fish. I won't be playing much while waiting on the lucky board



Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Sherelle said...

Posting for luck . Chocolate Is a nightmare

idiot said...

SHOULD MARK IT AS A HARD LEVEL , IDIOT

POSTING FOR SUCK

Mshell said...

Pfl please-very difficult

Ness said...

Should be a hard level!
Bombs go off if not overrun by chocolate!

Suzie Meara said...

Posting for a lucky board!

Suzie Meara said...

Posting AGAIN for a lucky board!

Evelyn said...

My level is different from the one here

Anônimo said...

O nível foi totalmente modificado. Meu conselho para este nível é não usar e não comprar reforços, é isto que eles querem que você faça, melhor opção é deletar o CC.

Rainbowgirl said...

My level is nothing like this

Jo said...

Those ruddy pink things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Molly59 said...

Min nivå är inte samma som er !? Behöver hjälp 🙏🏼🙏🏼