Candy Crush Saga Level 6215 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6215 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: Wrapped candies are the best special candies to use on this level as they will clear the licorice out of the way as well as collect the blockers and keys. A double wrap combo will be the most useful. Once all the keys are collected you will have two colourbombs to switch together on the right.
Once the board is opened up you can see where the remaining jellies are and can make moves in the part of the board you feel will be best.
Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

21 comments:

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Found this episode a little easier than the 1st, still have full "bot", chocolate box, lots of "sugar drops" when playing earlier levels for non-timed boosters, certainly helps, good luck everyone, onward...

Daisy1 said...

I find it very strange the way most of us are only getting 5 sugar drops per game but Sunny in Buffalo is still getting larger numbers. These sort of anomalies have happened before. I wonder if King differentiates between players who pay for boosters and those who don’t, though of course I don’t know whether Sunny in Buffalo does or not. However, if I’m right, it does seem that there is a relentless trend to remove the ability to accrue free boosters, at the same time making it harder to play and progress without using them, together with the huge number of new levels each week. I

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Yeah, I can't explain it either, I've never spent any $$$ on boosters and get 15-30 (average) "sugar drops" when I go back to play old levels, my co-worker is only getting 5 "sugar drops" per game, also people on the previous page post the same issue, some get only 5 while others get more, I'm not on Win 10, perhaps that's the difference or my days are "numbered" LOL :)

Sunset said...

Difficult level posting for luck 💝

Tou52 said...

I'm really fed with with these hard levels where only a ton of boosters will help. And having lost the reset option and 5 only candy drops, I wonder why I am still playing.

Time to quit CC?

Posting for luck

The Savage Traveler said...

PFL I've never paid $$$ for this game and I never will. So far I don't have the restrictions others complain of. If I ever do, that will be the end of it for me.

Thresa said...

Posting for luck. Been here for awhile and was hoping for some great tips.

Unknown said...

Tried so many times. So hard. Posting for a lucky board

Anonymous said...

Still stuck too-posting for luck

Carrie722 said...

OMG nothing I do lets me pass this level. Got the double color bombs numerous times. Still stuck. Even starting with a fish wasn’t enough to pass. I guess I need a lucky board.

Carrie722 said...

Still here. Pissy level.

CTP said...

Ughhhh

Kimbee said...

Had enough of this, it may be time to call it quits.

Anonymous said...

Frustrating... waiting again for a very lucky board

J.J. said...

Posting for luck yet again. Impossible level.

Sharda said...

Help

Unknown said...

Wederom een level dat zo moeilijk is dat ik erover denk om te stoppen met dit spel. Cc veranderd het spel ook regelmatig. Nu kan ik niet meer met een booster beginnen na een behaald level. Bouw je bot is weg. Ik heb nu helemaal geen b oosters meer en kom dus niet verder. Erg jammer, maar tijd om naar een nieuw spel uit te kijken

Sherelle said...

Need some luck on this level

Mshell said...

Pfl please

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Shirley Ragland said...

I don't stand a chance without HELP from you! Not enough moves! Thank You!