Candy Crush Saga Level 6224 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6224 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: This is an orders level, you have to collect waffles and blockers to complete the level. 
The coconut wheels will drop through onto the board when the blockers top left and right are cleared, but don't waste too many moves trying to clear these blockers alone. Your focus should be on making special candies and combos to clear as many orders as possible in the fewest moves. If you concentrate on making combos the coconut wheels will be brought into use as you play.
Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

23 comments:

gidget said...

posting for luck

Carrie722 said...

Haven’t been able to make special candies or collect anywhere near the required orders.

CTP said...

I can’t come close to the amt of waffles needed. *facepalm*

CTP said...

And after that last nightmare of a level (which I passed by sheer luck after about 150 tries — seriously— because cascades created 2 color bombs at the end) this is insulting

Anonymous said...

Frustrating.. waiting again for a lucky board

Robin said...

I can get the waffles- keep coming up short on the icing blockers. Getting extremely boring!:(

Helen said...

I only passed last level after many, many tries because I got 15 extra moves and used them all!!

Ian said...

After days stuck on 6221 you come across this!!!! Deffo quitting, these levels are ridiculous!!!!

Annu said...

No way to complete this one without a lucky board. I’ve used all my boosters and still no luck. Not enough moves!! Please help 🙏🏻

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Cher said...

Shit not another one .

Annie May said...

Cant even get close.. help pls

Unknown said...

Lucky board please impossible level

me said...

pfl

me said...

pfl

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Bruce said...

Hard level

Suzie Meara said...

Posting for luck

SVA said...

I need some luck with this level…

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

Time ta quit IAN strikes again,wot a bell end that man is

Emma said...

Lucky board please

Janet said...

This is a tough one for me. Posting for luck.

Shirley Ragland said...

Too hard for me! Help Please!! Thank You!