Candy Crush Saga Level 6240 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6240 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: This is an orders level, you have to collect rainbow twists, waffles and licorice to complete the level.
To complete this level you will need to make combos as the waffles are locked and can only be unlocked using combos.
The spawners will spawn out extra waffles and these can cover the licorice. However if the waffles do eat the licorice they will still count towards your orders so you don't need to worry about it.
Video by Kazuohk
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel


If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


14 comments:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said...

No comments here on this level. That's because everyone talks in certain posts about any level which doesn't help. I've gone elsewhere for tips and help.

Anonymous said...

Waiting again for a lucky board

J.J. said...

Posting for luck yet again

Helen said...

Passed 2nd go,without boosters you don't have to clear everything on board which is good, just make as many combos as possible, not too difficult

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Flippenheck said...

Help please

Nanny said...

Terrible, boring, over and over. Takes the fun out of playing when they make them so hard!

sam said...

Strategy level, not toooo hard, good level, fun.

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Unknown said...

Very hard level, the board is aggressive.
Been stuck here for a week.
Waiting for a lucky board.

Ginny said...

Posting for luck! Boring!

Ginny said...

Still bored! Pfl

anonymous said...

My strategy...hit the same center candy 3times to make the center fill with regular candy.I was lucky enough to start with a cb and was able to save it until I made a stripe candy next to it and aim for coated licorice under the two candy drops. I used every move to hit the licorice and the rest were collected

Kay said...

Posting for luck