Candy Crush Saga Level 6264 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6264 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: This is a score level so all you need to do to complete the level is to score as many points as possible in the moves available. The tricky part of this level is keeping the bombs under control long enough to get the score. The bombs are released from the dispensers at the top of the board when there is space for them to drop. THe bombs have a short countdown so it can be beneficial not to release them too early. When you make a colourbomb combo check the top row and only switch the combo when the locked cells are under the bomb dispensers to clear the crystal candies without releasing the bombs too soon. Once most of the crystal candies are cleared you can clear the bombs more easily so they can be released.
Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

13 comments:

Tou52 said...

Yikes!

Posting for luck

Carrie722 said...

Good grief. Sounds complicated. I’ll see what I can do.

J.J. said...

Posting for luck yet again

Anonymous said...

Waiting again for a lucky board

Helen said...

It is complicated! Failed 1st go, having read the tips, lost bot, still don't know what I'm doing!

Helen said...

Passed 2nd go but couldn't tell you how I did it! Good luck

Godsnumber2 said...

Easiest solution, dont cause any big combos till 7 moves before end. Then sugar crush pretty much gives you the score you need as it auto completes.

kiting_in_paradise said...

It doesn't auto complete for me. I haven't scored half the points needed.

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Dit level is onmogelijk. Kom nog niet eens aan de helft van de punten. De kleurenbommen scoren weinig punten. Zo klaar met dit level als je niet eens in de buurt kan komen

Tammy Caison said...

Oops, I keep exploding lol pfl?

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Anônimo said...

O nível foi alterado, agora tem que eliminar as gelatinas em apenas 24 movimentos. Totalmente impossível!! Melhor opção é deletar o CC.