Candy Crush Saga Level 6266 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6266 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: Level 6266 is a jelly level and at first glance it looks pretty impossible. However with a bit of planning you should be able to pass it without using boosters. 
Concentrate on clearing the two cakes and they will open up the board quite a lot so you will have space to make better moves. There are mystery candies on the board which, with luck, will give you good helpful stuff. Wrapped candies are best for growing the popcorns so use these as much as possible to get the colourbombs.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

14 comments:

mdrea said...

Quase que impossível, já gastei todos os meus martelos pra quebras as bombas com 1 movimento. Postado por sorte

mdrea said...

Fase ridícula, já não basta a dificuldade pra liberar, ainda vem bomba com 6 movimentos apenas e alcaçuz pra atrapalhar. Preciso
de uma placa de sorte por favor

Milla said...

Impossible level, pfl!

Patty said...

Wth?? This level is just ridiculous!!! Enough with the stupid bombs!!!

gidget said...

posting for luck

Lcky said...

Lucky board please

Tez said...

How can this be done the blockers on the left are impossible to clear the candy

Carrie722 said...

The first attempt went pretty well and I almost passed. The fish didn’t seem to be helpful, so I didn’t start with a fish on my next attempt. The tip here says it’s possible to pass without boosters, so I guess I’ll try that now.

Wendy said...

What is with the cakes that rebuild themselves? Looks like this will be another hang around for a few days level.

Flippenheck said...

Oh no...not again

Janet said...

Here we go again. Not getting anywhere. Why is this not a hard level? PFL

Rute Lima said...

I get apreensive whem you say, just a bit of lucky. None here. Please, a lucky board.

Ggk said...

Posting for a lucky board. So close but can’t win… please 🎄🎄☘️

Sb said...

Please help