Candy Crush Saga Level 6286 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6286 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: Level 6286 is a straightforward jelly level in two halves. You probably won't be able to make moves in the bottom half of the board to begin with so you will need to make stripes and colourbombs in the top part to clear some of the licorice and blockers and get moves in the bottom half of the board.
Once you can make moves in the bottom of the board you will be able to create cascades to help with the top half. The top part of the board is much harder to clear than the bottom so don't forget about it when you start to make moves in the bottom. Colourbomb combos are best as always and are not impossible to make.
Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

27 comments:

mdrea said...

Parece fácil mas não é, já estou a dois dias presa nessa fase e não chego nem perto de conseguir. Preciso de uma placa de sorte.

Postado por sorte

gidget said...

posting for luck

Carrie722 said...

Posting for luck.

J.J. said...

Ridiculous level. Boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring. Posting for luck yet again.

Anonymous said...

Another idiotic one... waiting again for a lucky board

Kiki1166 said...

Please I need a lucky board

Kels said...

Stuck again!!!!!

Unknown said...

Why are all these levels recently so ridiculously hard

Ian said...

After being stuck at 6283 for a week I come To this!!!!! Time to quit!!!!

novice said...

Posting for luck

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please and thank you in advance

Sindy said...

Help help help needed again as usual please

Fraggy said...

I’m close but not close enough. I won fish as my daily booster but when I played it, no fish turned up. As a gesture of good will, I would gratefully accept a lucky board as recompense. Thankyou 🍀🍀🍀🍀

Fraggy said...

Please King, it feels like forever.

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Tineke said...

Frustrerend! Vreselijk! HELP ME AUB

Anonymous said...

Don’t use boosters on this one. It won’t help. It’s obvious that King wants to frustrate the players to buy extra moves, after playing the same boring shit for 100 times

Suzie Meara said...

Posting for a lucky board

Candy crusher said...

Stuck again!! Not enough moves!!! Posting for luck!!

Laura said...

I added the starting boosters. The hardest jelly to clear for me was the first column, fourth row. It was nearly the end before I realized it needed 3 hits to clear it! I hit it with my last hammer and luckily there was a fish/wrap combo on the board. There weren't a lot of fish but that made it worth it. Good luck!

Fordy said...

PFL!

Unknown said...

Posting for luck 🍀🤞

Anônimo said...

Laura a mentirosa ataca novamente! Totalmente impossível. Melhor opção é deletar o CC.

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Lola said...

Oh boy. Begging for luck. This level hates me

Ggk said...

Posting for a lucky board please 🎄☘️🎄