Candy Crush Saga Level 6321 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6321 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 6321 is classified as a hard level so you may lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is an orders level, you have to collect crystal candies to complete the level.

You need to get a good start to have a chance of completing level 6321 as there are not many choices of moves to begin with. You are going to need to make stripes and wraps as well as using the ones from the dispensers at the top of the board. You may find it easier to work on one side to clear the rainbow twists at the bottom of the board. Once the rainbow twists are cleared you will be able to make matches under the crystal candies at the bottom and so clear them faster.
You will need to make combos, especially stripe/wrap combos and double wrap combos to clear the crystal candies.
Video by Johnny Crush
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel


If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

19 comments:

Fräulein Pop said...

I can't play this level. I opened it several times and it always says right away "Not enough tragets left, you lost" before I even made a move. This happened so many times that all my lives were gone. How does this happen?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I am having the same issue, every time I try to play, it says oops, not enough targets, but never even actually get to see the board. :(

Judy said...

Same issue for me, just opens and closes.

Unknown said...

Same thing is happening to me. I tried starting with a check booster but I didn't get enough to fulfill the order. I was able to clear all crystals but still needed 15 more when I ran out of moves.

Unknown said...

Got it on second try, was able to create a few stripe wrap combos

Sunny in Buffalo said...

No glitch here, opened with a CB/CB combo thanks to "lovely letters", done with moves to spare, good luck this week everyone...

NGR said...

I am having the same problem. The game opens and immediately says “OOPS” and is gone before I even have a chance to see what needs to be done. There is a glitch for sure. It is over before it has begun.......

Fräulein Pop said...

It appears the problem is now fixed.

Anonymous said...

Waiting again for a lucky board

Sharda said...

Help

Unknown said...

Please help me please I need a lucky board please

Unknown said...

Please help me please I need a lucky board please

Sherelle said...

Posting for lucky board please

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Joanne said...

Posting for luck please 💜

Tina said...

Posting for luck

tonytones said...

I'm done. another broken level. hanging up my candy gloves forever.

Ggk said...

Posting for a lucky board please 🎄☘️🎄